- A 10-minute quiz to test your grammar knowledge.
- If you’re successful, you’ll be offered the opportunity to apply and submit a small sample edit (350 words).
- We’ll review your application. If we have a need for your specific skills and experience and your sample edit meets our standards, we’ll send you a slightly longer trial edit (750 words) to allow us to properly assess your editing skills.
- We respond to all applicants, whatever the outcome. Successful candidates receive personalised guidance to help them become familiar with our editing approach. Note that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re unfortunately unable to provide personalised feedback to candidates who are not successful.
- You are a native speaker with an advanced understanding of the English language.
- You have Word 2013 or later and are proficient in Word, including its Track Changes feature.
- You are deadline-driven and deliver consistent, high-quality work.
- You are able to work at a pace of at least 1,500 words per hour.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a respected university where English is the main language of instruction.
What we offer
- Average pay of USD 20–25 per hour, paid twice monthly.
- The freedom to choose which assignments you work on.
- Personalised feedback to improve your skills and efficiency.
- Access to our knowledge base.
- A flexible schedule, with no set hours or minimum time commitment.